About Dr. Odette Suter
I'm a holistic veterinarian empowering you to maximize your animal's health and focusing on proactive wellness.
My Healing Philosophy
My healing philosophy is first and foremost to prevent disease and to find imbalances before symptoms manifest – basically, treat before the last straw breaks the camel’s back.
I consider myself your partner and teacher in the learning process of understanding your furry friend’s health needs and in discovering how to best care for them.
I have over 29 years of holistic veterinary care experience.
Recently, I’ve switched to supporting and empowering pet parents and pet professionals through my online Holistic Pet Health program exclusively.
The reasons are threefold:
- We are in the middle of a health and veterinary crisis.
- Practicing veterinarians cannot teach you everything you need to know in a few visits.
- Sick care is costly and results in unnecessary suffering for all involved.
Participating in a group program accelerates healing and provides much needed support, empowerment and clarity amidst the exponential increase of information.
The NEW MEDICINE empowers you, decreases the burden on your vets and most importantly keeps your pets around, living happy and healthy lives.
It’s a WIN – WIN – WIN solution for your pets, you and your vets.
Why Work With Me?
- You’ve tried everything and your pet is still sick.
- You feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
- You want to uncover the root cause and maximize your pet’s health.
- You want the guidance of a truly holistic vet and be part of a loving and supportive community.
- You want to become a “trouble-maker” and help heal the broken health care system.
- You want to be a proactive and educated client and support your vet.
- You’re a pet professional and would like to better support you clients and customers.
- You’re ready to take action!
With a twinkle in my eyes,
I tell people I was born “weird” and continue to grow “weirder”.
I’m a holistic veterinarian and international best-selling author based in Chicago.
I received my veterinary degree from the University of Berne and masters in Psychology from the University of Santa Monica.
Even before I finished vet school, I recognized the limitations of conventional medicine, which addresses symptoms but often falls short at “true healing”.
Thus began my studies into holistic and functional medicine including Traditional Chinese Medicine, Veterinary Spinal Manipulation, Chiropractic Neurology and various other modalities such as Microbiome Restorative Therapy, NAET, Animal Communication and Ozone Therapy, Nutrition and more… all aiming to achieve deeper healing.